AUGI is pleased to announce that the April 2011 issue of AUGIWorld is now available for download via PDF and online via digital edition.
Autodesk has released new versions of most of its products!
Click Here to read the AUGIWorld April 2011 issue.
Also in this issue of AUGIWorld:
- Beth Powell uncovers a streamlined and simplified AutoCAD MEP 2012
- Brian Benton examines the productivity boost in AutoCAD 2012
- Stephen Preston unplugs the latest AutoCAD 2012 API’s
- Brian Benton goes mobile with AutoCAD WS 2012
- Autodesk’s Harlan Brumm answers AUGI’s 15 most interesting questions
- Christopher Fugitt gets sand between his toes with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012
- Lonnie Cumpton and team win big with Revit Architecture 2012 & Platform
- William Troeak gives you a Heads Up with all the latest updates, services packs and top known issues.
- Erik Lewis has the latest industry news in the Inside Track
- R. Robert Bell unveils what’s in the Revit MEP 2012 box
- Phil Russo reinforces the value found in Revit Structure 2012
- Richard Parker gets interoperable with Navisworks 2012
- John Evans finds all the new nuts and bolts in Autodesk Inventor 2012