AUGI is pleased to announce that the latest issue of AUGIWorld is now available for download.
Click Here to download the AUGIWorld March/April 2010 issue
In this issue of AUGIWorld:
* Beyond Autodesk: Are You Plugged In? - Innovation comes not only from within Autodesk, but from the vast user community outside it as well. In this article, Autodesk's Kean Walmsley introduces a number of plugins developed to enhance various Autodesk products - all honored as "Plugin of the Month."
* How Do You Use AutoCAD Civil 3D? - A question asked of Autodesk University attendees yields some surprising answers, summarized here by author John Evans.
* Put a Shine on those Floors! - Author Christopher Fox discusses a number of techniques for creating and managing floors in Autodesk Revit Architecture.
* Groups Inside Revit Structure - The ability to better manage change is one of the major reasons to use groups inside of Revit. Phil Russo walks you through the process.
* Peopleware, Part 2 - If you decide to hire outside the firm, here are some practical tips from Antonio Fontenele on the best way to approach