AUGI is pleased to announce that the March 2011 issue of AUGIWorld is now available for download via PDF and online via digital edition.
Christian Barrett provides a Civil 3D Guide to Sustainable Designing.
Click Here to read the AUGIWorld March issue
Also in this issue of AUGIWorld
• David Harrington, interim AUGIWorld Editor-in-Chief introduces the new AUGIWorld Content Management team
• Erik Lewis has the latest industry news in the Inside Track
• Antonio Fontenele introduces the new AutoCAD Material Editor and Browser
• Beth Powell covers her top 5 commands that she can’t live without in AutoCAD
• Christopher Fugitt admits we don’t know everything we could about AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Jeff Bartels speaks volumes in AutoCAD Civil 3D for Earthwork in living color
• Melinda Heavrin explains how Display Themes work in AutoCAD Architecture
• Matt Worland gets old school with AutoCAD AutoLISP
• Phil Russo finds the Formula for success in Revit Structure
• Todd Shackelford exposes Revit MEP Lighting Fixture Schedules
• William Troeak gathers in Heads Up all the latest updates, services packs and top known issues.