Last week I traveled to Las Vegas to conduct Revit Structure training for engineers in that office of Walter P. Moore. It all went pretty well, no major suprises. The only real hickup was that I was out of sync with the beam tag family WPM was using in our default template. It was kind of a shock, leading the students down the tagging path only to not find the tags I was expecting. Luckily we stored the old tags on the server so we loaded those and kept on going. Then in the evening I asked others and looked at our internal RST change posts and learned we had moved to a newer single tag with multiple value capability. So then on the following day I brought the students up to speed and continued on.
I think this internal class was my 9th conducted. So far so good.