01 December 2007

So what is the point?

As I reflected this morning after AU, it seems as though my life is getting a little busy. Lots of work to do over at Walter P Moore where I have been for over 20 years. But additionally there are a number of other things I am doing or will begin doing soon. I need to keep track for starters, but also in some cases I would like my fellow peers to assist along the way. I have professional networking to keep up with and need to continue to do my part for AUGI.

So it came to me perhaps by joining the ranks of other bloggers I will find the help to keep all the balls in the air at the same time. The big plus being that I will now have a venue in which to share some visions of mine, some heartaches, and if you know me - some complaints as well. I long have been known to be opinionated, now I hope to have a place to express them as well.

That said, all opinions, comments, instructions, guidance, etc, provided on this blog are the sole responsibility of me - David Harrington - and do not represent anyone else including Walter P Moore and Associates, Autodesk, or Autodesk User Group International. Use at your own risk as well.

Don't worry, this is not my chance to comnplain, but I wanted to make sure I covered any misinterperation. Most of what I will post here will be personal / professional in nature but also will include information about Autodesk products including AutoCAD, 3ds Max, and Revit Structure.

2 comments:

Mistress of the Dorkness said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :-) It is a nice outlet, and the freedom to post what you think is great.

It was good to see you again at AU, and I really enjoyed the writer's breakfast and getting to hang with other AUGI volunteers for a bit. :-)

Anonymous said...

hey David! congrats on entering the blAUGIng world. it was good to see you again at AU. i was hoping you could join us for Sushi wednesday night, never heard back though. i was laid up in my hotel room most of the week with flu i caught from someone monday night, not fun being sick away from home. best wishes with your blog... i'll be checking in regularly to see what's on yer mind.