11 November 2008

Going to AU08?

You going to AU2008 in early December? If so, look me up, I'll be there! Aside from taking classes based on programs I don't know all that well, I'm teaching a class on developing Revit Structure standards which I am actually looking forward to. Standards have always been a fun topic for me - I guess because I have strong feelings about what looks good or not. Back in the day I was trained on manual drafting techniques so whenever I can I try to bring 'sexy back' to the CAD world.

Also while at AU, Wiley publishing is hosting the Mastering Revit Structure 2009 book authors in their booth at various times. Want to say hi? That might be the best way to find me. Another to option is the AUGI Booth. If I'm in the exhibit hall and not at Wiley's, I'll be over at the AUGI Booth hanging with the members. ;)

No comments: