27 April 2009

RST2010 Missing Commands

Just noting a few commands are no longer in RST. Big deal? I don’t know but that isn’t typically what software is supposed to do…least not CAD software.

Edit-Select Previous

Tools-Split Walls with Gap (formally turned on with an INI switch)

A whole group of commands related to views…gone. Now the word is you can use the view cube. But that doesn’t make it a great replacement for a shortcut.

View-Orient-Southwest
View-Orient-South
View-Orient-Southeast
View-Orient-East
View-Orient-Top
View-Orient-West
View-Orient-Northwest
View-Orient-North
View-Orient-Northeast
View-Orient-To Other View
View-Orient-By Plane
View-Orient-Save View

Know of more? I have not finished my own look so there may be more, send me comment so I can update this list.

No comments: